PARAS believes in partnerships and network strengthening and is presently having partnerships with around 31 organizations nationally and internationally. PARAS seek to build new partnerships in the areas of community engagement approaches, data and research, policy advocacy and innovations with technology. PARAS India looks forward to partnering with
1) National and International NGOs
2) Civil Society Organizations
3) Research and Academic Institutions
4) Government and government bodies
Tie-ups with Government organizations, PSUs and companies are as follows:-
1) District Administration Sukma, Chhattisgarh
2) District Administration Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
3) State Government Chhattisgarh
4) District Disaster Management Authority ( Delhi )
5) The awareness Campaign of PARAS was reorganised by District North West, South East, East, North, South.
6) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
7) The Vote awareness Campaign of PARAS was reorganised by State Government and Election Commission in District North and New Delhi,North West, East and South
8) Swachh Bharat Mission under Delhi Government
OUR COLLABORATING PARTNERS
1) MMTC - We share CSR partnership of more than 3 years with them on theme of Swachh Bharat Mission to fulfill goals of cleanliness.We have installed hand pumps in eastern U.P and created awareness regarding healthy habits for the conservation of water.
2) Usha International Ltd. - Paras India in association with Usha International Limited today runs 28 Silai schools in slum areas of Delhi.The unique thing about these Silai schools is that they will be operated by women residing in slum areas.
3) SAIL -We organised an event ‘science and cultural festival’ on 25th and 26th January 2017 in partnership with SAIL.
4) Ministry Of Culture - Under its CFPGS scheme, PARAS conducted a three day national festival in Kanpur dehat of Uttar Pradesh state.It was an exuberant festival providing a platform for the dying folk song, dance, drama and art form which brought revival of golden India.
5) DDMA - Our team along with the children of the community organised Road shows, Street Plays, Puppet Shows, Magic Shows, and Community Fair. It is aimed to aware and help people in such events, and how it’s crucial not to panic and help women, elderly and children in such an event.
6) Delhi Prisons - Paras India has an actively running project ‘Nav Jeewan’ at Tihar Jail in association with Delhi prisons. We provide education guidance, legal and psychological counselings to the inmates.We arranged various interactive activities like rangoli,drawing, Zumba dance, drama, Nukkad Natak and various cultural competitions to boost their morale and pamper them.